As a long established firm of Chartered Surveyors and valuers, we at John Earle have many years of experience in valuing all types of residential, commercial and land property. Two of our Partners are Fellows of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and both are RICS registered Valuers. In addition, we have one fellow of the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers who specialises in valuation of rural assets of all kinds.
From valuations for Inheritance Tax Purposes to Annual Stocktaking Valuations, we provide our clients with comprehensive and detailed valuation reports of all kinds.
- Valuations for Probate / Capital Transfer Tax
- Base Year Capital Gains Tax Valuations
- Valuations following Family Division
- Asset Valuations
- Valuations to Support Litigation
- SIPP and other Pension Fund Valuations